Prof. Eng. Mauro Dolce, PhD
- Capo del Servizio Sismico del Dipartimento della Protezione Civile Nazionale, Rome, Italy.
- Delegate of the Italian National Association for Earthquake Engineering to EAEE-European Asssociation of Earthquake Engineering
- Professore di Tecnica delle Costruzioni, Universita degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Dipartimento di Strutture per l'Ingegneria e l'Architettura – PIAZZALE TECCHIO, 80, Naples, Italy
Keynote: Italian Civil Protection Initiatives for Knowledge Improvement and Seismic Risk Mitigation of the Built Environment
Prof. Eng. Zoran Milutinovic, PhD
- Director of European Centre on Vulnerability of Industrial and lifelines systems – ECILS within EUROPA Major Hazards Agreement.
- IZIIS - Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology, Republic of Macedonia
Prof. Eng. Alex Horia Barbat, PhD
- Professor of Structural Mechanics and of Earthquake Engineering at the Technical University of Catalonia UPC
- Senior researcher at the International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering CIMNE, Barcelona, Spain
Keynote: Seismic vulnerability of buildings: from intuition to evaluation
Prof. Eng. Alexandru Ozunu, PhD
- Dean of the Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering
- Founding manager of the research Institute for Sustainability and Disaster Management
- Founding president of the National Society of Environmental Science and Engineering
- Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
Prof. Arch. Cristina Olga Gociman, PhD
- Manager of Urbasrisk (URBAN BLOCKS IN CENTRAL PROTECTED AREA IN MULTIPLE HAZARD APPROACH -ASSESSMENT, MAPPING AND STRATEGIES FOR RISK MITIGATION. CASE STUDY: BUCHAREST DESTRUCTURED ZONE BY RAZING OCCURING IN THE COMMUNIST PERIOD) – National research project
- Member of Technical Committee of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration
- Member of National Council of the Order of Romanian Architects
- Member of the Committee for Certification of University CNATDCU – National Council of Certification of University Titles, Diplomas and Certificates
Prof. Arch. Tiberiu Florescu, PhD
- Member of several national professional bodies and commission for approval of planning documentation: National Committee for Teritorial Development - Ministry of Development of Romania, Technical Committe for Urban Planning Development of Bucharest
- Romania's representative in AESOP - Association of European Schools of Planning, REA - Reseu des Ecoles d'Architecture de la France, d'Europe Centrale et Orientale
- Experience in many national and international organisations, international awarded competitions as teaching advisor
Eng. Horea Sandi, PhD
- Honorary Professor, Doctor Honoris Causa of TUCEB,
- Member Romanian Academy of Technical Sciences (ROMANIA)
- Honorary member, European Association of Earthquake Engineering
- Professor and Researcher in Earthquake Engineering
Prof. Arch. Hanna Derer, dr.habil.
- Professor at “Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urban Planning, Bucharest – History and Theory of Architecture Department.
- The habilitation thesis, Towards the Incorporeal Being of Built Heritage. For a Refined Cultural Evaluation Process.
- Member of the National Committee of Romania Heritage Protection.
- Director of School of Graduate Studies, Ion Mincu University of Architecture and Urban Planning Bucharest 2008 - 2012
- Author of 5 books and around 60 articles.
Keynote: Once Again on Cultural Heritage …
Prof. Arch. Augustin Ioan, PhD
- B.A., MA, MSArch, PhD (1998, PhD (2002)
- MSArch University of Cincinnati, Ohio, 1994 (Outstanding Architecture Graduate Student, Outstanding DAAP Graduate Student Thesis: “The Other Modernism – Architectural Discourse of the 1930’s”
- Senior Fulbright Scholar, U of Cincinnati, OH, Feb-July 2004
- Head of research team CNCSIS project 2004-2007
- Director of School of Graduate Studies, UAUIM Bucharest (2004-2008)
- Vice President, Union of Architects in Romania (1999-2004); member of the Directory Committee, (1994-2004)
- Author of over 20 books and 60 articles