International conference: Risk Reduction for Resilient Cities
The conference will be held on November 3 – November 4, 2016 at the “Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urbanism in Bucharest, Romania.
The event is part of national research project “Urban blocks in central protected area in multiple hazard approach – assessment, mapping and strategies for risk mitigation. Case study: Bucharest destructured zone by razing occuring in the communist period” (URBASRISK), financed by UEFISCDI, a public body under the authority of Romanian Ministry of Education and Scientific Research.
Participants will find out the latest discoveries in research and build collaborations with researchers abroad. They will experience beautiful Bucharest. The 2016 conference offers due recognition to great achievements of individuals and institutions in the production, promotion, and use of the research.
“Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urbanism (UAUIM)
The National Institute for Research and Development in Constructions, Urban Planning and Sustainable Spatial Development – URBAN-INCERC
- Academy of Technical Sciences from Romania – ASTR
- Ministry of Education and Scientific Research – MECS
- National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation – ANCS – UEFISCDI
- Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration – MDRAP
- General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations – ISU
- Technical University of Civil Engineering of Bucharest – UTCB
- Union of Architects in Romania – UAR
- Architects’ Order from Romania – OAR
- Register of Urban Planners from Romania – RUR
|June 10, 2016||Application opening|
|October 5, 2016||Abstracts submission deadline|
|October 7, 2016||Notification of abstracts acceptance|
|October 7, 2016||Promo Installment Payment|
|October 16, 2016||Submission of full paper|
|October 17, 2016||Final Payment Deadline|
|October 20, 2016||Communication of the results|
|November 3-4, 2016||Conference dates|